Puppy Socialization Class
January 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
In essence, it’s a kindergarten class for pups. You’ll learn basic foundational commands such as “LOOK AT ME”, and “TOUCH TARGET” so you and your puppy can start off life together on the right foot. As an added bonus, Kate’s pup Walter (and sometimes his friend “Legs”) attends to help teach puppies social etiquette.
Topics covered include:
- “Look at Me” & “Touch Target”
- House Training: Troubleshooting, Scheduling, Q&A
- Unwanted Chewing: Tips & Prevention
- Unwanted Nipping/Biting: Tips & Prevention
- Inappropriate Jumping: Tips & Prevention
- Unwanted Barking: Solutions & Strategy
- Walking on Leash: Equipment & Preparation
- Puppy Separation Anxiety: Tips & Prevention
Class topics vary week to week. Please email our office for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost: $45 per class
4-Pack Class Package: $165 ($15 savings). Plus, your first class is ALWAYS a FREE audit!
Reminder: ALL classes require an RSVP.