- This event has passed.
Puppy Socialization Class
February 27 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
This Week’s Topic- Walking on Leash: Equipment & Preparation
In essence, it’s a kindergarten class for pups. You’ll learn basic foundational commands such as “LOOK AT ME”, and “TOUCH TARGET” so you and your puppy can start off life together on the right foot. As an added bonus, Kate’s pup Walter (and sometimes his friend “Legs”) attends to help teach puppies social etiquette.
Topics covered include:
- “Look at Me” & “Touch Target”
- House Training: Troubleshooting, Scheduling, Q&A
- Unwanted Chewing: Tips & Prevention
- Unwanted Nipping/Biting: Tips & Prevention
- Inappropriate Jumping: Tips & Prevention
- Unwanted Barking: Solutions & Strategy
- Walking on Leash: Equipment & Preparation
- Puppy Separation Anxiety: Tips & Prevention
Cost: $40 per class
4-Pack Class Package: $150, includes $10 discount
Reminder: ALL classes require an RSVP.