- This event has passed.
Virtual Puppy Socialization Class: Separation Anxiety & Unwanted Barking
April 28 @ 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm
This week’s topic is: Separation Anxiety: Tips, Prevention, and Q&A.
Join Kate for an interactive discussion focused on how to identify, analyze, and manage puppy level Separation Anxiety. We will focus on managing the protest/barking, crate/containment strategies, and occupiers, as well as diagnosing other contributing factors.
Kate will also be taking questions and demonstrating some of our prevention exercises.
- All participants will receive a corresponding lesson plan.
- This class will be held through Zoom. Please visit our Online Classes page to register: CLICK HERE.
- Once you have submitted the registration form, our office will be in contact to set up payment.
- You must be registered by 5pm on class day in order to receive the Zoom link.
- All online classes are $20/class.
All class times are EDT. Please be aware of your timezone.