- This event has passed.
Virtual Puppy Socialization Class: Nipping & Inappropriate Chewing
August 4 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
This week’s topic is: Nipping and Inappropriate Chewing: Tips, Prevention, and Q&A.
Join Kate for an interactive discussion focused on how to curb and manage your pup’s nipping and chewing as they progress from puppyhood through adolescence. Kate will also be taking questions and doing a live demonstration of some of our nipping prevention exercises.
- All participants will receive a corresponding lesson plan.
- This class will be held through Zoom. Please visit our Online Classes page to register: CLICK HERE.
- Once you have submitted the registration form, our office will be in contact to set up payment.
- You must be registered by 4pm on class day in order to receive the Zoom link.
- All online classes are $35/class.
- A 4-pack of Puppy Socialization classes is $120 ($20 savings)
All class times are EDT. Please be aware of your timezone.