- This event has passed.
Virtual Puppy Socialization Class: Separation Anxiety & Unwanted Barking
July 28 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
This week’s topic is: Separation Anxiety & Unwanted Barking: Tips, Prevention, and Q&A.
Join Kate for an interactive discussion on how to identify, analyze, and PREVENT puppy, adolescent, and adult dog Separation Anxiety. We will focus on managing the protest/barking, crate/containment area strategies, and occupiers, as well as diagnosing other contributing factors.
Kate will also be taking questions and demonstrating some of our prevention exercises.
- All participants will receive a corresponding lesson plan.
- This class will be held through Zoom. Please visit our Online Classes page to register: CLICK HERE.
- Once you have submitted the registration form, our office will be in contact to set up payment.
- You must be registered by 4pm on class days in order to receive the Zoom link.
- All online classes are $35/class.
- A 4-pack of Puppy Socialization classes is $120 ($20 savings)
All class times are EDT. Please be aware of your timezone.