Virtual Puppy Socialization Class: The Housekeeping of Housetraining
August 18 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
This week’s topic is: The Housekeeping of Housetraining.
Join Kate for an interactive discussion focused on the science behind housetraining and how to create and manage a successful schedule. Kate will explain, “the 4 Motivators”, proper clean up, and setting up a functional containment area. The discussion will also include how to transition your pup from pad training to going outside, and how to achieve success no matter your living situation.
Kate will also be taking questions and doing a live demonstration involving some of our favorite and recommended products.
- All participants will receive corresponding lesson plans.
- This class will be held through Zoom. Please visit our Online Classes page to register: CLICK HERE.
- Once you have submitted the registration form, our office will be in contact to set up payment.
- You must be registered by 4pm on class day in order to receive the Zoom link.
- All online classes are $35/class.
- A 4-pack of Puppy Socialization classes is $120($20 savings)
All class times are EDT. Please be aware of your timezone.