- This event has passed.
Virtual Training Class: Boredom Busters!
April 11 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm| $20
This week’s topic is: Boredom Busters: How to entertain you and your dog during quarantine!
Join Kate for an interactive discussion focused on how to keep you and your dog stimulated during these extended periods of downtime.
Kate will be taking questions and doing a live demo on beginner trick training. She will also discuss how to choose the proper interactive toys and treats, and give suggestions of fun games and activities to do with your pups!
- All participants will receive a corresponding lesson plan.
- This class will be held through Zoom. Please visit our Online Classes page to register: CLICK HERE.
- Once you have submitted the registration form, our office will be in contact to set up payment.
- You must be registered by 10am on April 11th in order to receive the Zoom link.
- All online classes are $20/class.