Online Training Classes
Register for online classes HERE
Virtual Puppy Socialization Classes
- Tuesdays @ 6pm (EDT), starting on June 2nd.
- 4 recurring topics: Separation Anxiety & Unwanted Barking, Nipping & Inappropriate Chewing, Leash Etiquette & Proper Equipment, and Housetraining.
- Purchase a 4-Pack of Puppy Socialization classes: $120 ($20 savings). Includes pre-session materials, Zoom replays (by request), additional training support, and training videos.*
- All classes are $35/class. Classes include pre-session materials.
Virtual Basic Obedience Classes
- Wednesdays @ 6pm (EDT), starting on June 10th.
- 6-Week Cycle: Intro/Look/Sit, Down, Stay, Drop It/Leave It, Heel, Come/Recall.
- Purchase the full curriculum: $200, which includes pre-class training materials, the Zoom replay of each class, additional training support, and videos. You must attend the class to receive the replay.*
- Clients can also choose only the classes they want at $35/individual class. This option only includes pre-class training materials.
*CLASS SPECIAL: Clients receive an extra $10 off class packages with proof of purchase of Kate’s book, “Training for Both Ends of the Leash.” Valid for purchases after May 15th. Purchase Kate’s book HERE.
Registration & Attendance
- You will automatically be added to the attendance list for each class and date you selected on our Online Class Registration Form.
- When that date and topic is approaching, you will receive a confirmation email approximately 24-48 hours before the class, letting you know that your attendance has been confirmed.
- For reference, our entire online class schedule can be found HERE.
- If you cannot or do not wish to attend the class, instructions for opting out will be included in the class confirmation email. Participants must let us know they are opting out of class 2 hours prior to the start time or they will be charged a $10 late cancellation fee.
- Unless we receive notice that a participant is opting out, attendance will be assumed.
- Participants that do not opt out and are “no shows” in class, will be charged the full $35.
Payment & Billing
- After you submit our Online Class Registration Form, you will be sent a confirmation email including all relevant information for your classes.
- You will also be sent an email invite to signup with Pet Pocketbook, the interface we use for all client services, scheduling, and billing. Please check your spam/promotions tabs.
- Please follow the instructions and use your registration email address as your username to login.
- To complete the setup of your Pet Pocketbook account, a method of payment must be saved on file.
- Clients will not be sent the Zoom links to classes unless a method of payment has been saved to their account.
- Once your Pet Pocketbook account is set up, no further action is required.