- This event has passed.
5-Week Basic Obedience Class
May 5 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm
April/May 5-Week Basic Obedience Class
Our Basic Obedience classes focus on the most important and life saving commands to help you achieve the best possible relationship with your dog!
– This curriculum is for dogs 16 weeks and older. If your dog will be 16 weeks by the start date, that is fine! (Some exceptions can be made. Please email us for more info.)
– Commands covered include: Intro/Look/Down/Stay/Drop It/Leave It/Heel/Come
– All participants will receive lesson plans, supplemental materials, and video lessons alongside the in-person classes.
April/May Cycle ***Enrollment Now Open!***
Thurs, April 21st, Week 1: Intro/Look/Down
Thurs, April 28th, Week 2: Stay
Thurs, May 5th, Week 3: Drop It/Leave It
Thurs, May 12th, Week 4: Heel/Loose Leash Walking
Thurs, May 19th, Week 5: Come/Recall/Graduation
Basic Obedience Class Details
– Location: Pet Central, 55 W 16th St. (off 6th Ave)
– Time: 7:00pm-8:30pm
– When: Thursdays (see above for specific dates)
– Cost: The tuition for the 5-week curriculum is $375 per dog, including a $100 non-refundable deposit.
– Capacity Limit: A maximum of ONE person per dog.
– ALL humans MUST BE VACCINATED w/Proof
– Due to COVID-19, there will be NO MAKE UP CLASSES or REPEATS for these classes.
Advanced registration and client account required. To enroll, please click HERE.